Classification of calendering machine and its function
Different calendering effects can be obtained according to roll surface material, rolling pressure, temperature, different combination of soft and hard rolls and way of wearing cloth.The equipment used for calender can be classified as common calender, friction calender and laminated calender.
(1) ordinary calendering machine: the ordinary calender generally consists of three rollers.The rollers are arranged in two ways: "soft - hard - soft" or "hard - soft - hard".The equipment is heated by steam, and the temperature of the heating roller is 80 ~ 110℃.The common calender is suitable for the calendering and finishing of all kinds of bleached, colored and colored plain fabrics.
(2) friction calendering machine: friction calender is composed of three rollers, generally "hard one soft one hard" arrangement.The lower roller is made of cast iron and the middle roller is made of paper pulp or cotton.The top roller is made of hardened iron, also known as a friction roller.There is a small wax roller in front of the friction roller, which can be adjusted freely.During the operation of the machine, the wax roller is covered with a blanket and coated with some grease, which is used to lubricate the friction roller and remove the fiber dust and starch accumulated on the roller.The fiber roller and the friction roller form the friction rolling point, and the iron roller form the hard rolling point.In calendering, the fabric first goes through the hard rolling point, and then through the friction rolling point.The linear velocity of the friction roller is higher than that of the fabric passing through the rolling point.At the same time, due to the effect of rolling and friction, the yarn is flattened, the interwoven hole pressure is not reduced, the surface of the fabric is smooth, strong luster.In processing, according to the processing requirements of the fabric, through the transmission device, adjust the friction rate (that is, the linear speed ratio of the upper and lower rollers) in the range of 30% ~ 300%, the specific grades are 30%, 50%, 75%, 100%, 150%, 200%, 300%, among which the more common is 50% ~ 75%.Friction roller temperature is 100 ~ 120°C, fabric moisture content is 10% ~ 15%.Friction calendering machine is suitable for calendering twill lining, medium yarn plain cloth and tracing cloth.The finished fabric has a strong auroral glow, as if it had been coated with wax.
(3) universal calendering machine: calender with more than five rollers is called universal calender.Because of the different arrangement of rollers, different USES of electricity, the effect of electricity is different, there are mainly the following:
(1) if the soft and hard roller alternately arranged, used for the single side of the fabric calendering.
(2) if there are two soft rollers in the middle adjacent arrangement, then used for double calendering.
(3) if only the following three rollers, can be used as a friction calender.
(4) if equipped with a set of 6 ~ 10 sets of guide roller guide cloth frame, it is used for laminating calendering.
The so-called lamination is the fabric lamination through the same rolling point for calendering, lamination up to 6 layers.Laminate calendering is characterized by the use of mutual rolling between fabrics, making the fabric ripple effect, in addition to the soft luster of the fabric, but also can make the fabric with soft feel and clear texture appearance, natural effect.When the fabric is laminated and calendered, the calender roller is first worn for one week, and the calendering roller is then repeated for 5 ~ 6 times. The more layers you wear, the softer the finished fabric feels.The way of wearing cloth is shown in FIG. 9-12.This method is mainly used for the finishing of poplin bleached and colored fabrics.